What are event points?
Event points are a system where, as an AIAA member, you get 1 point for attending any event hosted by AIAA. Simply RSVP for an event, show up, and gain a point. AIAA members who attend a total of 4 events ( 2 industry events and 2 academic / social events ) are eligible to receive the following perks:
- A custom-made AIAA T-shirt
- Additional rewards for additional event points earned.
How do event points work?
You will gain 1 event point if you attend any event hosted by AIAA and fulfill the following steps:
- RSVP for the event (Walk-ins will not receive event points)
- Note: RSVP links for events are included in our weekly emails
- Show up and stay for the duration of the event
You will gain 1/4 of an event point if you:
- Fill out a feedback form for an event you attended
You will lose 1/2 of an event point if you:
- RSVP for an event but don't attend
- Show up significantly late to an event or leave significantly early
- Notify us of your intent to cancel less than 48 hours before an event
For more information about our event points system, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.