Aiaa Project room
The AIAA project room provides a place for AIAA members to interact with their fellow aerospace engineering students. Students have the opportunity to collaborate on assignments, work on projects, and access resources available exclusively to AIAA members. The AIAA project room is located in room E-240 in the engineering building.
Color Laser Printer / Copier / Scanner
AIAA is happy to announce that our new Color Laser Printer/Copier/Scanner is set up and ready for use! As part of their membership, students have access to this resource.
Access to this printer has been made possible due to the efforts of your AIAA officers in partnership with the AIAA San Francisco Section. It was negotiated for, obtained, set up, and will be maintained solely by SJSU's AIAA officers. The university did not in any way contribute to this printer, nor will they be providing ongoing technical or financial support. As such, we have four simple usage rules:
- 1. Please do not share your access with anyone else. A portion of your membership fee is being used to pay for consumables like paper and toner. AIAA does not have the money to make the printer open to all students. Feel free to print group assignments, but please do not offer to print someone else’s work. Also, please do not give out the Copy Lock Password.
- 2. Please do not waste paper and toner. We welcome you to print that 50 page lab report for Dr. Mourtos’ class. But PLEASE, print it out correctly the first time.
- 3. Please do not tamper with the printer. If the printer is out of paper, please notify an AIAA officer. Please do not open the paper tray for any reason. If there is a paper jam, please do not attempt to fix it yourself. Again, please notify an AIAA officer.
- 4. Be careful when you use the Document Glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). When copying or scanning, please remove any staples or paper clips. These may scratch the scanning bed or become caught in the feed system. If the printer breaks, the school is not going to pay for the repair. This will come out of the pocket of AIAA, which will in turn diminish our capability to provide you with other resources.
To use the printer, you must login to the rightmost computer in E-240. This is currently the only computer that supports printing. Detailed instructions on logging in, copying, and scanning can be found right next to that computer.
AIAA is happy to provide you with this resource and we hope it will contribute to your success this academic year. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIAA offers locker rentals for paid members. All Lockers are located in E-164. If you would like to rent a locker for a year or semester, please contact email@example.com.
Lockers come in two sizes:
- Small (12x12x18 in.) at $10 for a semester or $20 for a year
- Large (12x15x18 in.) at $15 for a semester or $30 for a year
The AIAA club room offers quality snacks and beverages at affordable prices.